Saturday 6 March 2021

25 Professional Voicemail Greetings to Help You Record the Perfect One

25 Professional Voicemail Greetings to Help You Record the Perfect One

I have a confession to make: I haven’t recorded a new voicemail greeting in nearly a decade. Since then, I’ve (hopefully) become more articulate, poised, and self-assured. But hear my voicemail recording, and you’d think I was still new to the work world, a little unsure of myself — and probably not an authority.

Obviously, I need to update it. And if you haven’t changed your voicemail greeting in over a year, you’re likely in the same boat.

After all, a professional voicemail recording boosts your credibility, makes you seem more competent, and encourages whoever’s listening to it to

Management Roadmap

This post was originally published on this site

By: Sales Roadmap
Title: 25 Professional Voicemail Greetings to Help You Record the Perfect One
Sourced From: salesroadmaps.com/25-professional-voicemail-greetings-to-help-you-record-the-perfect-one/
Published Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 23:15:00 +0000

Read More



source https://salesroadmaps.com/25-professional-voicemail-greetings-to-help-you-record-the-perfect-one/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coaching for Self-Actualization: Part I

Coaching for Self-Actualization: Part I “The science of psychology has been more successful on the negative than on the positive side   …  ...